Pride is currently looking for full and part time employees. If you would like to be considered for any of the following positions, please email your résumé to email@example.com
Adult Foster Care: Case Manager
This position consists of:
1. To conduct an initial psychosocial assessment and evaluation of a member's appropriateness for AFC
2. Ongoing monitoring of members status through progress notes, care plans and semi-annual reports.
3. Evaluate, support, and train the AFC caregiver to the program and orientation to all participants and caregivers to insure safe practices.
4. Complete monthly home visits to evaluate services and counsel home care provider and member to ensure as seamless a family environment as possible.
The above job requires a Bachelors degree and related experience.
Vocational Case Manager
Full Time 40 Hours Monday through Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
To provide quality vocational rehabilitation, vocational evaluation(s), vocational skills instruction, job training, support services and case management to individuals with disabilities placed in work evaluation, transition to work and work services. Work and assessments take place both on site at PRIDE and at community employers. Develop and implement training programs related to career knowledge and employment skills. Complete monthly progress notes and annual assessments and career plans.
Bachelor Degree and one year related experience and/or training.
Experience in working with persons with disabilities, case management, vocational training.
Valid MA Driver License
Must be able to maintain First Aid & CPR & Crisis Prevention Intervention training
Adult Foster Care: Registered Nurse
1. Complete the MDS-HC for intake, annually and upon significant change
2. Coordinate the implementation of physician's orders with the member, AFC caregiver, and AFC provider personnel
3. Develop, sign and review on an ongoing basis each member's AFC plan of care (within 30 days of admission);
4. Conduct on-site visits with each member at the qualified setting: a. for Level I, bimonthly (alternating with the bimonthly visit by the care manager); b. for Level II, weekly upon admission and monthly, or more often as the member's condition warrants;
5. Review the physician summary;
6. Monitor the health status and medication management of all members to ensure that all needed AFC is properly delivered;
7. Report changes in the health status of any member to the member's physician; 8. Conduct an orientation for each AFC caregiver before the AFC caregiver begins personal care;
The above job requires an R.N. license and related experience.
P.R.I.D.E.: Employment Specialist
Full Time and part-time positions to prepare and educate individuals with disabilities about career opportunities and good employment skills. Provide marketing, job development, and vocational rehabilitation services for in community employment. Job coaching successful candidates providing support and training as needed.
The above job requires a Bachelor Degree and one year related experience and/or training. Valid MA Driver License and must be able to maintain First Aid & CPR & Crisis Prevention Intervention training
Day Habilitation: 1 on 1 Specialist
Basic duties include the following:
1. Support members in their personal care.
2. Support members having difficulty maintaining control
3. Teach individuals to perform tasks necessary to function as independently as possible.
4. Support individuals to perform tasks necessary to participate and contribute in activities of their choice.
5. Transport individuals to and from community activities.
6.Contribute to the development of ISP's and implement objectives.
7. Complete documentation required for individual programs.
8. Act as a role model, meeting expectations of the community for social norm and dress.
9. Complete required trainings and maintain certifications.
The above job requires a High School Diploma or equivalency and a minimum of at least one year of work experience in a mental health or mental retardation setting. Basic First Aid and Adult CPR and a Valid Driver's License.
Duties include the following:
1. Oversee the daily implementation of quality control procedures by coordinators to assure meeting quality standards for all work produced. Includes training of staff and workers in quality control techniques and requirements, completing required quality control reports, and taking prompt remediatory action to correct actual or potential quality problems.
2. Conduct time studies to determine appropriate rates and pricing. Complete and maintain job records files, including time study, quality standards, job set-ups and methods, and pricing. Submit quotations to customers.
3. Monitor production reports to identify potential rate problems, and take corrective action as necessary.
4. Chair Safety Committee. Assure that all safety procedures are consistently adhered to throughout the facility.
5. Develop and maintain a positive rapport with customer representatives and provide customer service and coordination.
6. Plan and coordinate the shipping schedule efficiently and in a manner that meets the needs of the customers. Accurately prepare and record shipping documents. Maintain receiving records.
7. Directly train and supervise the Driver, and Production Foreman. Provide input to the evaluation of assigned employees.
8. Coordinate subcontracting of jobs to other vendors.
9. Assume the duties of the Director of Operations in his absence.
10. Perform other duties as deemed necessary.
The above job requires a high school diploma and 5 years of experience in production or industrial management.